{10 on Tuesday}

6.09.2009

Fritz and Addie Engagements1. Our first wedding for the season is coming up on June 20th. I am excited to be getting back into doing weddings, believe it or not. I would not have said that a couple years ago tho. A couple weeks ago we did some engagements of one of our couples later this year. I really like doing engagement sessions. It is fun to get to know the couple before the wedding.
Fritz and Addie Engagements

2. Next week I will be out of town from the 15th to the 17th, I am going to Ohio to meet Andrea from Uniquely Placed, Kate from My Life as a Mom, and possibly Brittany from 4 little men and girly twins. We are all going to go to the Zoo. I am super excited to be able to meet this wonderful ladies. Should be a great time. I hope to get some great pictures, and maybe some of me and Ethan. HINT HINT!!

3. Ethan is still in diapers.....I know I know it takes longer for boys and maybe he isn't ready. I understand all that, BUT I am done with diapers, I am done with cloth, I am done with disposible. I want to be done with them...I know the day will come soon. I just wish it was yesterday.

4. I totally love doing newborn sessions. So I am going to be offering something exciting over on my photography blog. I want to try something new with newborns but need some to practice on....Just go check it out!

5. So I thought this was really cute....I told Ethan to tell daddy that he wanted a Baby Sister...and he said it sooo super cute....daddy just looked at me not very amused...LOL It isn't that we don't want another child, just not right now. We just are not ready for that right now. We need more time. hehe

6. Spray Tans - I am totally loving these. They are so perfect for special events so you don't look so pasty white. Plus they are so much better for your skin then tanning and the sun....I am sure my skin is already damaged from the sun and tanning....let's hope I can get it back in the right direction.
sweetirie
7. Oh and I also got a super awesome clutch purse from Sweet Irie last week. It is simply divine. I love it. I will feature it on SIMPLE soon. I also got a wallet and a coin purse. Her products are so fantabulous I can't stand it. And she is such a dear to work with...you have to check out her store on Etsy.

8. At the end of the month, Josh and I are going to Chicago for the weekend with Erin and Rob. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency. I was so excited that we ended up with this hotel because we went thru priceline.com and if any of you have ever used that site before you don't get to pick your hotel, you put in a bid and then A hotel excepts your bid. This hotel looks rich and luxurious to me....I can't wait to go. Ethan is staying with my parents while we are gone....and I have Mindy on backup..hehe Oh and we are eating at this restuarant called Topolobampo. Little bit about it: One of the best Mexican restaurants in Chicago according to many fervent admirers, Topolobampo manages to accommodate growing ranks of patrons. The menu changes every other week and always includes great dishes whipped up by famed chef Rick Bayless, who has been named "Chef of the Year" by the James Beard Society. The complimentary guacamole – no chips, only fresh vegetables for dipping – is stellar. After you've sampled it, try the chef's tasting dinner, which offers five courses of exotic creations like trout served in a corn husk and perfect carne asado. Erin and Rob have eaten there before and they said it was fabulous. I can't wait.

9. I love the fact that Ethan sings his ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It is so adorable. I will have to get it on video to show you all. Right now he is watching Baby Einsteins learning all the sign language for objects in the house. He is doing really good.

10. I have foot pain. Colored my hair again. Increased my dose of Synthroid. My perm is dying out and don't think I will get another one.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Don't worry Jaime, I'LL take some pictures of you and Ethan at the zoo. I am seriously THE BEST photographer out there...I'll be SURE to capture some shots you'll cherish forever. ;) Tee hee.
I'm not even TAKING my camera. Why bother with you all there?!

Sweet Irie said...

Aww :) Thank you so much for the shout out!! I am sitting here taking a small break and am so glad I stopped by to read your blog! Yay!!

xoxox

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP