{Chicago - Day 2}

7.03.2009

On Saturday, we all went out for breakfast to The Original Pancake House. Josh and I had went there in Novemeber 2008 and loved it. Deinfately wanted to go again. After breakfast we went and did a little shopping. I was looking for a new top to wear that night to dinner and The Second City for a show. We went to several places. I have never really shopped in Forever 21 before but Erin always got cute clothes there and she said the one in Chicago was HUGE. And boy was it. It was like 4 floors. It was insane. I did eventually find several tops that I liked. Plus some cheap jewelry.

We finally ended up back at the hotel to get ready for the evening. We were going to dinner at The Grill on the Alley. It was the same place we had went when we were there in November with Josh's work. It was yummy.

Josh and I
Josh and IErin and IRob and Erin

Before we went to dinner, Rob and Erin came to our hotel to have a drink before dinner. Josh got me a Pomegranite Martini. It was good but really to strong for me. I couldn't believe it.
before dinnerbefore dinnerbefore dinner
Dinner was fantastic. I had salmon again. I just love salmon when going out to eat because I can't make it right at home.
After dinner we headed to The Second City for an Impromptu show. This is the 2nd time I have been to Second City. It is hilarious. I just love it. It is a comedy place where they do many skits that are sooo funny. My cheeks always hurt after leaving because I have laughed so much.
By the time we got back to the hotel it was like 2am. It was so late and I was exhausted.
~Until next time for the last day...LOL

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Love your hair!

Aura said...

Everyone looks great in these pictures,Jaime. Really love your hair - so cool and fresh for the hot summer days.

Andrea said...

You look great in these pics!

And I love love love Chicago! I actually just got back last night. Next time you're down there, let me know and I can swing down there for an afternoon! :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP