{Ethan :: 2 and 1/2 yrs old}

7.12.2009

The other day I took some pictures of Ethan...he is 2 and 1/2 now. I can't even believe it. It's crazy how time flies by. I brought my black backdrop outside and Ethan was willing to let me take some pictures of him so I jumped on that. He was being super cute and sweet. He would cock his head to the side and put on a huge smile. So funny. Here are some shots that I got...
He was also eating lunch so there are a few of those in there too.
Ethan - 2 and 1/2Ethan - 2 and 1/2Ethan :: 2 1/2 yrs oldEthan :: 2 1/2 yrs oldEthan - 2 and 1/2Ethan :: 2 1/2 yrs oldEthan :: 2 1/2 yrs oldEthan - 2 and 1/2Ethan eating lunch

7 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Holy amazing cuteness!!

Your blog and photos are so so so beautiful.

Drea said...

So cute, i love the last one of him eating that sandwich! cute cute cute.

Gillian said...

What a perfect wee poser! I also love the last one.

Sarah said...

That baby of yours is too cute! You got some great pics..

Kate said...

OMG...he's such a little man!

Leah said...

These are very cute, Jaime. I'm cracking up because Noah is wearing that EXACT SAME SHIRT this morning! The orange one that says D is for Dinosaur! I looooooooooove his faux-hawk.

Awdrey said...

He's such a cutie. I love his hair.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP